Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kylee's War wound






Kobe and his friends love riding their bikes. One of their favorite things to do is start at the top of our neighbors driveway which is kind of a hill. They will ride down and then jump their bikes off the skateboard ramp. Well Kylee has begun trying to be like the big kids and this one morning I was outside spraying all the melted Popsicles off my front steps when I looked up to see where the kids were. Kylee happened to be parked at the top of the neighbors driveway ready to fly down the hill on her little bike. I went booking it across the circle in bare feet trying to get to her as I could. As I was about half way there she went flying down the hill. I never made it in time, she totally rolled the bike smacking her head on the cement. She cried and cried, I felt so bad for her. This picture totally doesn't give her credit for her war wound. It was huge! My sister in law taught me a cool trick. If you put Vaseline on a bump right after they hit their head it won't bruise nearly as bad. It really works! Darn it Ky, I'm sorry!

1 comments:

T. Driaza

Poor gal. What a dare-devil! That's one cool trick with the Vaseline though. I'm gonna have to try it in the future!