Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~The Best 10 years~

Just saying that puts a great big smile on my face! Wow, I can't believe Aaron and I have been married for 10 years now! It seems like just yesterday that Aaron and I went to the movies for the first time together. I miss the days when we could just hang out every minute of the day. The days when we would sneak in after curfew. The days when it was so hard to leave each other at the end of the day and couldn't wait until we were married so we never had to any more. It was just yesterday that we grabbed breakfast and went to a nearby park and he asked me to marry him! That was the beginning of the best days of my life.

The last 10 years has been awesome, and I am so blessed to have such a great husband. Sometimes in life I feel like Heavenly Father puts great things right in front of me to trip over that really blesses my life and Aaron is definitely one of them. I am so happy in life. We all have hard times sometimes, but it's who you surround yourself with that can make all the difference. Aaron sure makes life good!! I'm grateful for all the "firsts" we have experienced together and the great memories we've made so far. We have 2 amazing kids who bring such happiness in our lives. I couldn't be happier!

To celebrate our 10 year, we spent the night in Park City at Westgate Resorts. It was awesome. We had so much fun hanging around the town, going out to dinner and swimming. The best thing we did was the Hot air balloon ride. They only do them in the early morning when the weather is the most stable, so we had to wake up at 5:30am. It was definitely worth it though. I can't believe how big the balloon actually is, and despite how cold out side it may feel that early, it's really hot in the balloon with the fire going. We were up in the air for about an hour. It was so quiet and peaceful and so so beautiful. We absolutely Loved it!!


Here's to the next 10 babe!!
Love You!!


2 comments:

The Bateman Family

What a stinkin cute couple you guys are!!! Sooo glad you had a good anniversary! I hope we're still friends when you celebrate your 20th!!!

T. Driaza

Happy 10 Years! Way to go! Looks like a fabulous anniversary day for you both. I've always wanted to do the hot air balloon rides in Park City, now I know it is so worth it! I may steal your idea! ;)