Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Man...what a fun day!! We woke up early to go to Kobe's Graduation from kindergarten on the last day of school. They did the cutest program. Throughout the year Kobe's teacher, Miss Gurney, taught them sign language. Kobe loved it he came home all the time showing us all the new words he had learned. So, during their graduation program they signed all the words to the songs they sang for us. It was Awesome!! Kobe had a couple parts to say one of which made me laugh so hard. They were all saying one thing they liked the most about kindergarten and Kobe said, "Testing day"! He definitely doesn't get that from me. I'm glad I got everything on video! Then Miss Gurney had a cute video she made for all the kids full of pictures throughout the year. She put allot of hard work into it all. Then they all got their diplomas.

Kobe had so much fun in Kindergarten. Kobe's such a little smartie pants! He did so well getting all 4's on his report card. Way to go! Kobe will sure miss his teacher. I thought sending my first kid to kindergarten was hard but I think sending him off to 1st Grade is going to be even tougher. He's going to be gone all day. I'm definitely going to miss my little man, and so will Kylee!! I tell him all the time to stop growing up so fast.
This picture is of Kobe and his good friend Park

It was such a beautiful day which made the last day of school definitely feel like the beginning of summer vacation!!

0 comments: