Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poor Tripp!!



Last Tuesday was the dreaded day for Tripp. We decided to get him neutered. Aaron took him in at 7:30am and picked him up that night. I called Aaron when he was on his way home and could hear Tripp in the background whining like crazy. When they got home, Tripp just kept walking around like a old man. Either he was ticked at us for taking away his manhood, or because he was in alot of pain. Kobe hasn't asked to many questions, thank goodness. I just told him Tripp had to get surgery and to be very careful picking him up because he had to get stitches. He was really concerned for Tripp but never inquired further. Tripp's had a hard time getting used to the cone around his head. The Doctor said he has to wear it for 10 days. It's hilarious to watch him play fetch because he has a hard time figuring out how to pick the ball up off the ground with the cone in the way, he goes crazy trying! He always comes to us when he needs itching around the ears because he can't quite get to it with the cone in the way. Anyways he's still as fun as ever and hopefully when the cone comes off he'll forgive us and forget it ever happened!

4 comments:

Larsen Family

Yeah!!!! I am so excited you got a blog...I anyone is blog worthy, its you...just start your post..."you won't believe what I did today) :)

T. Driaza

Yeah for your blog! Did you really bungee jump!? Holy cow! Well I have to say that our family is now craving a yorkie thanks to your cute lil' Tripp! I literally sent my hubby links, hinting of Valentine's day! lol.

Cami Jo

Ohhh poor Tripp! You made me laugh when you said he was mad at you for taking away his "Manhood" hah! I hope is feeling better =)

Aly

Yeah I am so glad that you have a blog!!! Your fam is darling! I miss seeing you at soccer games! You are too cute!