Monday, February 8, 2010

Keeping us on our toes!

Imagine a 16 pound er climbing on everything. That is Kylee all of a sudden, and I think I'm going to have a little girl with a broken head soon. She climbs up on the kitchen chairs and then up on the table where she likes to jump around and twirl like she's dancing. I've tried turning the chairs upside down but the tops of them are rounded so that's an accident waiting to happen. I really have to watch this girl! But I do have to say she sure makes me smile, even if she's a little mischievous!

She has also found something she loves....A BINKY!!!! She has never once taken a Binky. Believe me there were so many times I wished I could pop a Binky in her mouth. Now she is 17 months old and wants a Binky??? Oh no! Sorry Kylee..... but I'm afraid as much as I love peace and quiet sometimes, your a little late on the whole Binky thing.

5 comments:

Aly

She is so darling! I love that she is just now wanting a binki! Oh I went private on my blog, so email me your email address at alyberrett@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite if ya want!

Kristen

I have more green binkies at my house that we found this week. I'll bring them up:) She wont break her head...kids are made to tumble.

Cami Jo

Oh my gosh! Kylee looks like a big girl now =) It seems like I haven't seen her in so long...I absolutely love her hair in piggies...looks adorable! That is funny about the binkie too...little Kylee is full of surprises isn't she?!

Larsen Family

She is so cute...she has to learn to keep up with her brother...I have seen him box...no mercy

The Bateman Family

I LOVE this post!! She is so darn cute and I'm sure she's EXTRA careful climbing up on that table! :)