Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not sure if I'm "Blogging Material" but here it goes!!

Me, Laurie and Keith, Ready to BuNGeE JuMp!!!!


Me, Fabi, Kevin and my two cute nephews with another on the way!!
Me, Laurie and Brian





So I'm finally doing it! After promising for months now, I decided to start a blog. I guess it finally hit me when a couple months ago my Mom and Dad, brother, sister and Grandma came down to see me. Then the week after I went to Canada with my sister Laurie to see some more brothers and a sister. It had been years since I had seen some of them and met nieces and nephews I hadn't met before (super cute by the way). It's really really sad, I know. I guess that's what you get coming from such a large family and being so spread apart in distance. It was fun to See Keith and Angela's triplets. They are so cute and so good. I guess that's because Keith and Angela are so on top of things. I'm sad I never got a picture of my sister Tam and her cute girls, man have they ever grown up fast! I had such an awesome time and was so sad to leave everyone. I decided I better start blogging to keep us a little more in touch with family and friends far away, and those who are close that can't get enough of us!!!

1 comments:

Cami Jo

Ya Teresa, you finally did it! I have been waiting since I came over and helped you like a year ago! j/k =) Your page is cute!!