Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Animal Farm

Now that Kobe is in school all day everyday, Kylee has been missing him allot. She has been pretty bored so I decided to take her to the animal farm, just me and her. We had so much fun together. Of course her favorite thing to do was ride the horses. Sometimes I wish I could just untie the horse and hop on to go running out in the field. I miss those days back in Horsefly. But I'm sure Thanksgiving point wouldn't go for it.

Kylee was a little nervous to feed the animals all except the ducks. They were little enough and behind a fence. Who wouldn't be afraid to feed this thing.....


Anyways I'll have to plan at least one fun thing a week for her and I to do. I have to enjoy it while I can right? They always grow up too fast.

0 comments: